Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bibles for Kids




We love these Bibles! Both of the boys have enjoyed Baby's First Bible. Miles loves the handle, clasp, and cut-outs. He requests his "babu" daily. The boys have also learned to treat the Bible with special respect by patting the Bible. This is part of the routine every Sunday morning at Sunday School. Owen enjoys his Beginner's Bible. I love it too! The pictures are great and the authors do a great job of picking out the important precepts. In my opinion, the Beginner's Bible is a great resource for adults too! Although not pictured, I am slowly working through a chronological bible. I'm only in Genesis, but I can't wait to see how God's word unfolds in the order it actually occured.

1 comment:

Coleman Family Facts said...

We have The Beginners Bible for our kids and our 1st grader LOVES to practice his reading with it! :)