Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kissing the Boo-Boos Away


Lately, Owen is all about kissing the boo-boos away. With all the crazy weather patterns swirling around, my head has been hurting. I mentioned to Owen that I had a headache. He wanted to know where it hurt. Not thinking much of his question, I pointed to a spot near the front of my head. He walked over to me, cupped my face in his hands, and planted a big kiss right on that spot.

The very next day, I was letting it be known that I was sore. I played a little soccer the other night and am now being reminded that my body is not what it used to be. Here is the conversation between Owen and myself . . .

Me: My body hurts!

Owen: Where?

Me: All over!

Owen: I can't kiss that many!

Deep down, below the growling, stomping and yelling, my little Owen has a very tender, sweet and compassionate heart. I thank God for him and the blessing he is in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...he's a sweetie. :-)