Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Pictures

In April, Brandon and I headed south to Cancun, Mexico for an early celebration of our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up in August. This picture was taken at Chichen Itza.

Brandon and I were taking pictures as we walked along with our tour group. We were in the middle of the Mexican jungle and it was HOT!
This is where I spent most of my mornings. I spent my time reading a missionary biography and working on a Bible study about prayer.
My friend Rose got married in June. These are most of the girls from my Bible study group. Rose was the last one to get married. Our other Bible study buddy Erin wasn't in the picture because she was on her honeymoon!
Owen played soccer for the first time this year. He was part of AYSO which is all about having fun and learning. He had a great coach and his team improved very much over the 10 weeks!
Owen was so excited about receiving his first ever trophy!
On July 3rd, we celebrated Miles' golden birthday! We had a Diego party, excelente!
My friend Tona and I lead a small group of Jr High girls. We really enjoy spending time with the girls and getting to know them better.
To celebrate Brandon's return from a week long missions trip to Chicago, we made a trip to Volcano Falls for a little mini-golf. Miles insisted on using the putting technique Grammy taught him for croquet!

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Fun! I love seeing all of the pictures. Ted is hoping he and I can go to Mexico in the coming years ... although he wants to go to the more remote parts where he lived twenty years ago. I need to work up my courage. :-)