Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October in Review . . .



  • Visited the Pumpkin Patch with the fam

  • Went to High School Musical 3 with a crowd full of giggly girls

  • Attended the Gifted to Lead conference through Willow Creek Association

  • Saw Hairspray at the Coronado with my mom and some friends

  • Got 2 new stoves (long story)

  • Had a Mommy and Miles lunch date at Chipotle

  • Added 3 new students to my caseload at school

  • Had a blast with my sister-in-law Nikki at the EWomen conference

  • Ordered a picture of Owen's Mom's Day Out class, he is the one hugging the kid next to him!

  • Attended a Circle meeting with some of the older women from my church

  • Raced around Rockford for a scavenger hunt with my Jr High d-group

  • Changed approximately 140 diapers

  • Went on a date with my husband

  • Visited the Belvidere Oasis with the fam (several times)

  • Ate chili with cinammon in it (thanks Erin!)

  • Watched 3 of my Jr High girls perform their hearts out in the musical Annie

  • Took Miles to his 15 month check-up

  • Finished a Bible study on the Psalms of Ascent and began a study on Paul

  • Led a wild and crazy retreat meeting

To sum it up, October was super busy, but super exciting! I am looking forward to November when by little buddy will turn 4 and I get to eat GG's stuffing and some broccoli souffle for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

You went to HSM3! Did you happened to see any of us in it? We went to the midnight showing Thursday and there were lots of excited fans!

Anonymous said...

Two stoves? I like long stories.:-)
(We've had two dryers at one time.)

Aunt Lynette